We have over 25 years experience in placing cover for independent schools and colleges across the UK. We are happy to visit your educational facility to discuss your insurance requirements.

Typical cover will include the following:

  • Property damage – For fire, storm etc. Subsidence and terrorism are options.
  • Additional costs following an interruption caused by a buildings or contents claim
  • Liabilities – Employers liability and Public liability
  • Legal expenses
  • Loss of Money
  • Personal accident – for staff
  • Trustee indemnity – for any wrongful act occurring or committed in good faith by you or your governors and officers
  • Liability for teachers for educational trips, at home or abroad
  • Out-of-school clubs and holiday clubs can be included